BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

11 July 2011

*ekceli post ni lewat sehari so sowie la tuan empunya B-day..=)


21 years ago.. A baby boy was born..
He was perfectly born, everything are at where they supposed to be..
His parent gave him the name Jackyho..
Like that one..:)


Day by days, that baby boy grew up to a little boy.
A little boy who loves to draw and play.
The world is his playground..
As time went by..


That little boy has turned into a young man..
A good one.. *w i n k!*
He went through his schooling time, his college life and now, he's a working man..
Through all those phases, that young man has become a hero to me..


He can be the shoulder to cry on..
Can be the ears to listen to all my laughter..
Can be the teddy to comfort me all night..
Can be my best buddy..
& also, can be my greatest enemy.. Tehee~



On this special day..
I just wanted to say..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG..:)
ILY.. 




like this one.. that ring bhaa..xD


0 comments: