BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace Layouts »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

All in One.

Just to make things clear, I've typed this post..
In friendship, I don't ask for a friend that will agree to everything I've said, everything I've done..
I don't ask for a friend that will never a thing whenever I did something or say something..
We have to learn the ugly truth, sooner or later.. Even from a rough way..
That is what I'm looking for in a friendship..
Dear friend, yes, you can tell me things but please keep in mind, everyone has their own boundaries. Even they don't say it out loud, we have to remember that PEOPLE ALSO HAVE FEELINGS.
It applies to every situations.
And one more thing;
WHENEVER YOU FACE A PROBLEM AND YOU WANT TO LET GO YOUR ANGER TO SOMEONE, KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE PROBLEMS TOO SYG :)

Next chapter :)

So, I'm browsing through some posts in our maktab's group and I saw this.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3Arb8njVx44RUJ%3Aluvlylya.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F11%2Funtung-laa-sape-jadi-cikgu.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=my&m=1

And.......
wowwww..
Serious, I was overwhelmed by all her points..
Maybe I have no right to say anything since I am just a student and not yet a teacher but hey miss..
OUCH!
There actually still some people that does not know what a teacher REALLY DO at school..
One thing I would like to say to her,
Please put yourself in a teacher's shoes before you say anything..
Maybe it do looks like teachers have many holidays and salary are increased years by years but I hope you do realized that a teacher's responsibilities are not that petty..
I just hope someday that society don't look at teachers that way..
Whatever it is, they still give us knowledge right?
Hrmmm..


Next chapter :)
THERE'S SO MANY THINGS TO GET DONE!!!!!!!!!!







ok.imdone.
















p/s: imisshim :(




0 comments: